Friday, February 6, 2009

well i am board and waiting for the bus to drop off cindy so i thought i would tell you all about my exciting past two days. On Wednesday both itzie and max got caught in bob cat traps, and i had to hike up this huge mountain to get them out. Here's the bad part, I didn't know how to open them. poor itzie's mouth was caught along with her foot, it was horrible. and max just looked like uh crap i got caught again. yes again. you would think that dumb dog would learn. They both are ok. Yesterday i got a wild hair up my ... and i decided to cut my hair. yep, i chopped it off. I will post a picture when I don't look like i have been though chemo. Hope all is well with everyone.

5 comments:

Angel said...

I'm glad your dogs are ok! Post pics soon I want to see your hair!!!

Angie said...

Yay! I was so excited to finally read your blog. I would have no clue what to do if I had a dog stuck in a trap. I am glad they are okay and you knew what to do. Cindy is getting so big. I can't believe it. I really miss seeing you guys! Congratulations on being called to be nursery leaders! I bet my parents are really jealous, because that is by far their favorite calling they have ever had. I am so excited for you guys. CONGRATULATIONS on graduating! That is so awesome. I can't even imagine what that would feel like to be done with school. You guys are so awesome and I hope all is going well for you.

Angie said...

I forgot, to mention that I am so excited to see you haircut! Did Melissa cut it? I bet you look beautiful. I can't wait to see pictures.

Amanda and Jake Matagi said...

Jess, this sounds tragic. I'm glad they are ok though. I just read about your church calling. I have never been in nursery but i think it will be a fun one for you guys. Good Luck with that!

Amanda and Jake Matagi said...

Also, I was thinking about you today and was wondering what your plans were for school this fall. Are you still thinking about Weber Outreach, have you applied for anywhere yet? Keep me posted cause we should carpool where ever nursing school takes us, unless its the dreaded UVU