Tuesday, February 24, 2009

up date

Just an update. Cindy had her surgery today, all went well. Her leg is doing fine, however I'm not so sure my car is fine. She threw up twice!! I had a barf bucket, but she failed to use it. The doc said we will have to go back up in about 9m0 to get the plate taken out. Sorry I don't post very often any more. Working 40 hours a week really sucks!! Not to mention all of our computers crashed so we just barely got them working. hope all is well with every one.

4 comments:

Doug_Jen said...

Oh poor thing that sucks but hopefully she will feel better soon adn good luck with the clean up of your car GROSS. So where are you working did I miss a post?

Angie said...

So glad to hear it all went well. Sorry about the whole throw up thing. I have really hard time with cleaning up throw up. Sounds like you are one busy woman. I love all the funny emails you forward to me. They give me some really good laughs. How is the new job going?

Angel said...

I'm so glad everything went well. I didn't realize she was having it so soon! Good luck with the recovery, etc. That sucks about the barf in your car. haha, Man that girl really does get carsick huh!

Nate Family said...

Hey Jess, I found ya! I'm so glad I ran into you at the carnival!