Sunday, December 13, 2009

quick up date. IT has been snowing up here forever it seems like. I left my camera at my friends house so as soon as i get that back i will add pictures. I am done with my semester of nursing school. It was intense but fun. I start back in january and i can't wait. I will graduate in April so that will be a giant relief. Cindy is loving the snow and want me to take her snow boarding. the only problem with that is i am not cordinated enough to tie both my legs to one board, that is asking to get something broken. That is about all. hope life is threating everyone well.

1 comments:

Angie said...

I bet you guys are in a winter wonderland. I am so excited for you to almost be done. Gilbert will be done in April too! We can't wait. We have no clue where we will be going then. Andrew sounds a lot like Cindy. All he ever wants is to go outside. He loves the snow. I just wish I didn't get cold. I hope you are all doing well and I hope you have an awesome break from school with your family!