Sunday, December 21, 2008




I know this ornament is hard to see, but is very special to our little family. This ornament went all the Afghanistan and back. It was a piece of home for nick while he was gone. I houng in the common area on their christmas tree. All the soilders had one. Nick said it was nice to see after a longs days work. I can't believe it has been four years!! I keep this on the tree every year so we don't forget how fragail our family is, so we remember that others are still gone, and there are those that won't ever come home.

2 comments:

Doug_Jen said...

Well said thanks to all of the troops for their daily sacrafices for all of US!! I feel pain adn sadness for the ones who will never return home in a mortal body but are angels among us!

Jacobsen Family said...

I love this post well said I can't believe it has been that long time sure does fly. That is a cute special ornament.